Updated in v1.3.6
- New: RTAS compatibility. Made a few minor modifications to help our wrapper.
- New: The Chorus master-FX now has an additional parameter “width”. For old presets and projects this parameter is set to ‘0’.
- Fixed: The voice-stealing was broken and wouldn’t work most of the time resulting in increased CPU-usage because of the extra voices playing.
- Fixed: When using Cakewalk hosts (Sonar & Project 5) the arpeggiator wouldn’t re-start once interrupted.
- Improved startup-performance when using a different GUI-skin than the default white one.
Visit reFX for more information.