Changes in v1.3.9
- New: Presets are optimized during load now, so single-layer presets expose as many internal parameters as possible into the user-accessible area.
- Fixed: Sample-player optimization (1.3.8) was too aggressive which muted some layers.
- Fixed: Free disk-space evaluation was broken on OSX which made expansion-import impossible.
- Fixed: NEXUS would crash Logic (OSX) when certain circumstances where just right.
- Fixed: Memory-usage display would sometimes be too low.
- Fixed: Minor display glitch when using ‘next preset’ button.