Accusonus has announced an update to its Regroover beat machine plugin.
Version 1.5 adds the highly demanded Snap-To-Grid that significantly speed ups beat manipulation. Simply import any audio loop, adjust the marker’s positions in each layer, hit preview and remix your beats in seconds.
Discover the magic inside your drum loops which you’ve wanted to extract for years. Create new sounds from old or simply adjust the volume of individual elements inside a loop.
Regroover uses Artificial-Intelligence to extract layers from within your previously recorded beats and samples. Once Regroover analyzes the file, you are able to make your own drum kits and combine them with external sounds to make new beats, loops and your own unique Expansion Kits.
Changes in Regroover v1.5
- Snap to grid for rhythmic remixing and triggering.
- Create beats more quickly by triggering pads from the Layer’s Tab.
- Audition rearranged loops instantly by looping with Markers in Preview mode.
- Simpler loop editing by moving marker regions inside Layers.
- Full reset of project with ‘New Project’ and new ‘Load Clip’ entry.
- Bitwig support.
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
Regroover is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX), priced at $99 USD (Essential) / $219 USD (Pro). A 14-day fully functional demo is available.