reKon audio updates VST-AU MKS-80 Editor to v1.1.4
reKon audio has released version 1.1.4 of VST-AU MKS-80 Editor, a real-time MIDI synth editor for Windows and Mac.
The VST-AU MKS-80 Editor™ is a real-time MIDI synth editor that allows you full control of every parameter of the sound on the Roland MKS-80™Super Jupiter synthesizer. Now you can utilize your MKS-80 to its full potential and build lasting and meaningful patches that will bring new life to your music.
Changes in VST-AU MKS-80 Editor v1.1.4
- Several bug fixes.
- New windowing now closes all windows on editor close.
- New MIDI Setup window with full filtering options for both host and editor MIDI data.
- New Dual Pane MIDI Monitor window allows you to view MIDI In and Out data.
- New Patch Management features for Copy, Swap, or Move.
- New audio card set up window.
- Improved CPU and memory performance.
- Missing ‘Patch’ parameters for part two have been added.
VST-AU MKS-80 Editor for PC and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $69.95 USD.