Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Renoise 2.0 released
Version 2.0 of the mod tracker Renoise has been released for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
Renoise 2.0 is a complete music production environment with support for FX and instrument plug-ins, automatic plug-in delay compensation, multi-core load balancing, MIDI i/o, audio recording, flexible audio output, parameter automation, and much more.
With over four months of exhaustive testing behind it, Renoise 2.0 incorporates a massive engine overhaul, hundreds of improvements, and rock solid stability.
New in Renoise 2.0
- Automatic Plug-in Delay Compensation, which allows you to sync external equipment as well.
- A new timing model that separates tempo and resolution.
- Increased event resolution of up to an insane 4096 PPQ.
- The ability to shift a track back and forth in time.
- A new dedicated column to delay an event with a resolution of 1/256th of a line.
- Support for Audio Units.
- Support for plug-ins with multiple outputs.
- Lots more…
Renoise 2.0 is now available for 39 EUR (a 20% discount, valid until January 25th). This promo also includes a free exclusive sample kit of over 100 MB.
Visit the Renoise website for more information.