Resomonics has released version 1.5 of Reflection, a cinematic sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Reflection (now at version 1.5) is an inspiring Cinematic Sample library and toolkit for composing Soundtracks and trailers. Perfect for anything from a subtle underscore to driving action.
It contains over 250 presets and a highly flexible interface with a multitude of tools for designing your own sounds, rhythms and arpeggiations.
Changes in Reflection v1.5
- Complete graphical re-design.
- All controls now have help associated with them.
- Envelopes and Filters now separate for each of the 3 Layers offering much more powerful sound design.
- You can link layers to edit as one if required.
- Link / unlink button can be locked to prevent accidental changes to other layers.
- Sample start position and random start position added.
- Random pattern generator for Pre-FX filter added.
- Step sequencer and Arpeggiator now combined in one page.
- Complete randomisation of all arpeggiator parameters added.
- Set what parameters to randomise and the minimum / maximum ranges.
- Handy step shortcut buttons added.
- Ability to Save and load arpeggiator settings added.
- Forward and back navigation added to most menu’s for easier browsing.
- 80 New designed patches added bringing the total to 278.
- Includes 10 new Drones that crossfade between layers using the Modwheel.
- In addition 13 Dry percussion patches added.
- 83 Raw initialised patches with 2 or 3 sample layers added to allow easy sound design from scratch.
- New user manual with much more detail.
In celebration of the launch, Reflection is available from Kontakt Hub at a 25% discount until the end of February, 2017.