Reveal Sound updates Spire synthesizer to v1.0.10
Reveal Sound has released version 1.0.10 of Spire, a synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Spire is a software polyphonic synthesizer that combines powerful sound engine modulation and flexible architecture, a graphical interface provides unparalleled usability. Spire is the embodiment of the best opportunities, both software and hardware synthesizers.
Changes in Spire v1.0.10
- Add: New Filter Type “Scorpio” with 6 different modes.
- Add: WaveTable Forms in LFO’s with morphing.
- Add: High Quality Mode in SHAPER FX module.
- Add: Overall character modes WARM and SOFT.
- Add: Overall level BOOST mode.
- Add: Modulation for ARP (Gate and Swing).
- Fixed: Issue with Sustain (Hold) pedal.
- Update: Improve DAW integration.
- Update: Some GUI elements.
- Update: Default values for Controls.
- Update: Manual.
Spire for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $189 USD / 139 EUR incl. VAT.
More information: Reveal Sound