Reveal Sound updates Spire to v0.9.4
Reveal Sound has released version 0.9.4 of Spire, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Spire is a software polyphonic synthesizer that combines powerful sound engine modulation and flexible architecture, a graphical interface provides unparalleled usability. Spire is the embodiment of the best opportunities, both software and hardware synthesizers.
Changes in Spire v0.9.4
- Fixed: Problems with the buffer in Logic and FL Studio (noise and clicks).
- Fixed: Automation in Logic.
- Fixed: Wavetable Phase Modulation (CtrlB) when CtrlA at zero.
- Fixed: AMSync Phase Retrig.
- Fixed: Site hosting.
- Added: CC64 – Sustain.
- Added: Oscillator mixer Off buttons.
- Added: Insert & Remove-Backup for preset manager.
- Added: Program Change.
- Update: Presets.
The Spire beta for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 69 EUR (regular 149 EUR). Prices ex. VAT.
More information: Reveal Sound