Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
rhythm-lab.com releases Mo’Verb
rhythm-lab.com has released Mo’Verb, a freeware algorithmic reverb VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
Mo’Verb is a reverberator, based on original algorithms, combining simulation of spring and digital reverbs. In our plug-in we did our best to provide basis for creating of wide spectrum of timbres, make smooth and warm sound, handy and intuitive interface for making the required sound easy and fast. While making our reverb algorithm we used specially created program for the search of inner parameters to make the sound of the reverb smooth and clear.
- Optimized design for maximum smoothness of reverb sound
- Independent Early and Late reflections EQs
- Wall reflection iterative filter
- Built-in stereo imager
- Built-in gate
- Built-in goniometer
- Variable stereo spread
- Programmed with Delphi and Assembler
- 30+ presets
- Concept and sound design by Dmitry “Cyberworm” Vasilyev, programming by Oleg Sharonov, and design by sk1e
Mo’Verb is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows. Donations are appreciated.
Visit rhythm-lab.com for more information.