Rhythmic Robot releases Grit Kit for Kontakt
Rhythmic Robot has announced the release of Grit Kit, an analogue drum synthesiser sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
At its most basic, Grit Kit allows the user to create entirely original drum sounds using sampled analogue waveforms, transients and noise, multimode resonant filters, attack and decay envelopes, and other typical drum synth controls.
The difference that Grit Kit brings to this process is that every wave within the instrument has been recorded through the circuitry of three different vintage hardware samplers: the 8-bit Ensoniq Mirage, the 12-bit Akai S950, and the 13-bit Ensoniq EPS. These waves have been recorded over and over again using different settings of the source samplers, and pushing the input circuitry of those samplers harder and harder, allowing the user to dial in exactly as much hardware character as they want for their sound.
Grit Kit features
- A uniquely inspiring source for analogue drum sounds with a hardware-sampler edge.
- Choose from Ensoniq Mirage, Akai S950, or Ensoniq EPS samples.
- Mix and match between samplers for absolute precision in creating your custom kit pieces.
- Adjust the amount of grit and character from your hardware sampler by simply turning a dial.
- Massive, pumping beats with an entirely individual sound: craft your very own signature drum tone.
- Grit Kit ships with a pack of 16 preset kits covering everything from tight studio kits to total sonic mayhem.
The Grit Kit library is available to purchase for £34.95 GBP.
Hy2rogen releases MIDI World of Plucks