Rig::Sonics has announced the release of Level Meter, a cross-platform audio plug-in for digital audio workstations.
It is a digital peak programme meter (PPM) + root mean square (RMS) meter. It is used to analyze and monitor the levels of audio.
This plug-in may be very helpful to audio engineers who work in post-production and mastering.
Level Meter features
- Shows the peak and rms levels of a stereo audio signal.
- Supports IEC 268-10, Type I (DIN 45406) standard.
- Sample peak programme meter (SPPM).
- Store / reset of the peak levels.
- Resizeable user interface.
The Level Meter plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is on sale for 19 EUR (incl. VAT).
More information: Rig::Sonics