RME has introduced Babyface, a 22-Channel USB 2.0 audio interface.
The portable 22-channel RME Babyface USB 2.0 audio interface features digitally controlled mic preamps, instrument input and TotalMix FX DSP mixer in a small package that fits in your pocket.
In addition to the stereo analog I/O the RME Babyface also offers ADAT, SPDIF and MIDI I/O. The TotalMix FX mixer provides high-class DSP effects (EQ, dynamics, delay and reverb). The unit features 192 kHz AD / DA converters with active jitter suppression.
While the RME Babyface is a professional soluition for demanding field engineers, it’s also suitable for home use as a small footprint pro audio interface for desktop systems.
RME Babyface features
- 22-Channel USB 2.0 Audio Interface.
- TotalMix with high class DSP effects.
- 192 kHz AD / DA converters.
- Active jitter suppression.
- 2 x Analog I/O.
- 2 x Mic / Line preamps, digitally controlled.
- 1 x Instrument Input (alternate).
- 1 x Stereo Headphone Output.
- 1 x ADAT I/O.
- 1 x SPDIF I/O (optical instead of ADAT I/O).
- 1 x MIDI I/O.
- 1 x USB 2.0.
- Package includes TotalMix FX Software for Win / Mac, DIGICheck Software Win / Mac, breakout XLR, Optical cable, USB cable, CD-ROM, Manual, power supply.
More information: RME