RME is now shipping the Babyface, a 22-Channel 192 kHz multi-format mobile USB audio interface.
The Babyface is smooth on the outside for looks and feel, but has the balls inside: latest 192 kHz AD- and DA-converters, two reference class microphone preamps, SteadyClock – analog circuit design, features and function are truly RME – we wouldn’t give our newborn anything second class!
That includes the new TotalMix FX, a TotalMix on steroids, with tons of new features, improvements and 3-band parametric EQs, plus added echo and reverb: anything you need right out of the box and with near zero latency!
The Babyface uses RME’s Hammerfall USB audio core from the Fireface UC – another milestone in low latency audio interfaces, and will give you outstanding performance and top sound in an ultra-portable, nicely designed and attractively shaped enclosure.
- 10 Input / 12 Output channels
- 2 x analog I/O with mic pres, line and mic level, balanced or unbalanced
- 1 channel alternatively usable as Hi-Z input
- 1 x ADAT I/O or 1 x SPDIF I/O optical
- 1 x Phones Out (separate DA conversion)
- 1 x MIDI I/O
- Supports Bus-powered operation
- TotalMix FX (High-End DSP mixer with effects)
The RME Babyface is available to purchase for $799 USD.