Rob Papen launches eXplorer III synth & effect collection
Rob Papen has launched eXplorer III, an upgrade to the bundle of virtual instruments and effects by Rob Papen.
Rob Papen is one of the world´s leading sound designers and over the last few years he has released a series of multi-award winning high quality software plug-ins which have become essential tools for many of the world´s leading music producers. Now you can purchase the whole Rob Papen collection in one single package – eXplorer 3.
Combining all Rob Papen virtual synths plus the company´s four award winning effects plug-ins, eXplorer 3 provides all the tools you need for contemporary music production including thousands of rich, complex, track-ready presets created by Rob Papen and guest artists including acclaimed DnB artists Noisia.
Since eXplorer was first released in 2011, it has been updated to include Punch, Blade and now Blue 2, RP-AMOD and Predator FX at no extra cost, so now more than ever eXplorer 3 represents fantastic value for money!
eXplorer III features
- Blade: The cutting edge of today’s synthesizers!
- Punch: Speaker busting and body rattling drum machine.
- BLUE-II: Cross-fusion synthesis, FM, phase distortion, wave shapping & subtractive.
- SubBoomBass: Ultra-deep groove bass synth with built-in step sequencer.
- Predator: Phat analoge synth with killer presets and first class features.
- PredatorFX: Filter, modulation, vocoder and effects plug-in.
- RG: Electric & acoustic guitar grooves with sequencer and synth effects.
- RP-Delay: Delay insanity. reverser, 6 lines, 8 filters, 4 LFOs & more.
- RP-Verb: An advanced, transparent and musical algorithm reverb with easy controls.
- RP-Distort: Wicked FX unit that will distort or alter your tracks.
- RP-Amod: Spice up your vocal track, liven an instrument and even beef up your drums.
- PunchBD: In the near future.
The bundle is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX), priced at 585 EUR (incl. VAT) / $699 USD. Owners of previous eXplorer bundles can upgrade by logging into their Rob Papen account.