Rob Papen Predator-RE synthesizer for Reason updated to v1.0.2
Rob Papen has updated the Predator-RE synthesizer instrument for Propellerhead Reason to version 1.0.2.
Predator-RE is a killer synthesizer that combines inspiring preset’s and first-class features to make this your ‘go-to’ synthesizer for contemporary music production. The user interface has been designed so that all controls are visible on screen, making it fun and incredibly easy-to-use.
Changes in Predator-RE v1.0.2
- Non aliasing oscillators.
- 4x oversampling default setting.
- New patches inside: Predator dance 04/Classic Synth 04/DubStep 02/TONAL AXiS/TheCyberDemon (new artist patches).
- Standard Reason Note Input (Gate & CV) , so you can properly trigger Reason from other devices now.
- All controls latchable now.
- Arp Note Output works correctly now.
- Mod / After controls works.
- FX CPU spike fixed.
- Removed click on changing presets.
- Arp Latch doesn’t stop arp when you turning it on.
- Fixed Arp start click.
- Fixed problem with Filter LFO Poly / Mono having slightly different speed.
- Fixed problem with pitch-bend semitone range being doubled.
- Added numbers to the arp screen.
- Manual updated.
Predator-RE for Reason 6.5 and Essentials 1.5 is available to purchase for 99 EUR.