Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Rob Papen SubBoomBass now shipping from Time+Space
Time+Space has announced it is now shipping SubBoomBass, the latest virtual synthesizer plug-in by Rob Papen.
SubBoomBass is filled with excessive amounts of low end ammunition to detonate your tracks! With presets designed by the legendary Rob Papen and other guest artists, this dedicated bass synth will supply you with huge cone-rattling sounds that will devastate any music track. This software instrument is great for Hip Hop and RnB but can also be used for Dubstep, video game music, film scores and more…
Based on the award winning Predator engine, SubBoomBass has been carefully crafted to provide you with the tools to create fresh new bass lines. It includes unique tuned drum percussion samples which are great for Hip Hop and RnB basses but can also be used to add rhythm flavour to your tracks. Also check out the innovative ‘Wave-sequence’ feature which will open up brand new sonic possibilities for your music.
- 2 oscillator synth engine with additional sampled percussion, drum, fantasy and bass sounds.
- Oscillators feature also PWM, sub-oscillator, FM/Ring modulation and Oscillator sync.
- Pre-filter distortion.
- Analog modelled Filter offering 6dB LowPass and HighPass, 12dB, 18dB and 24dB LowPass and HighPass, 12dB and 24dB BandPass, 12dB and 24dB Notch, Comb and Vocal Filter.
- Additional Filter 2 with cutoff control offering 6dB, 12dB and 24dB LowPass or HighPass setting.
- Filter routing offering serial, parallel and split modes.
- Step Sequencer with 16 steps and swing function and slide function.
- 2 FX sections with modulation matrix and 24 effect types.
SubBoomBass is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) from various distributors for a list price of 99 EUR (included VAT) / $119 USD / £89 GBP.