Rob Papen has released version 1.0.0.b of its BLUE II synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
With nearly a decade in the hands of the world’s top producers, the original Blue virtual instrument has withstood the test of time.
Rob Papen and Jon Ayers have refreshed this powerhouse “crossfusion” synth in Blue-II, with more oscillators, modulation options, effects, and filter types than ever. What’s more, Blue-II features a powerful X-Y matrix, which opens the door for truly creative synthesis.
Changes in BLUE II v1.0.0.b
- 1/3 less memory used.
- Improved old bank converter.
- Fixed problem with Free LFO amount.
- Fixed problem with Mod Step Sequencer Speed.
- Fixed problem with fx bypass lights being on when they should be off.
- Added in Osc Menu, “Set All Osc to Same Destination”.
- New Bank.
BLUE II for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available to purchase for 149 EUR / $179 USD. BLUE users can upgrade for 44 EUR / $49 USD.