Rob Papen has released version 1.8.5 of Blue, a virtual synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Blue now has the same HQ reverb code as Predator 1.5.6 and a cool new feature called ´sequencer/arpeggiator´ lock! This enables you to lock an active arpeggiator or sequencer and scroll trough the other presets keeping the same arpeggiator or sequencer active. To find about how it works in detail, you can read about it inside the quick manual. How to find it? Just click on the ? symbol in the lowest right corner of Blue´s user interface.
Changes in Blue v1.8.5
- New preset banks:
- 02 Pads 07 (32presets)
- 04 Digital Bass 06 (32presets)
- 10 Cluster 03 (16 presets)
- 11 Edge Dance 01 (32 presets)
- 11 Edge Dance 02 (32 presets)
- 11 Edge Dance 03 (32 presets)
- 12 DubStep 01 (32 presets)
- 12 DubStep 02 (32 presets)
- Sequencer and Arpeggiator lock function.
- New improved Reverb code with ´Reverb length control´.
- Main envelopes added as modulation source for modulation matrix.
- 10-20% CPU savings on regular PC computers.
- 20-30% CPU savings on computer using PC multi-core Intel processors.
- New eLicense control center inside installer.
- 64bit and 64bit multi-core processors PC versions.
- Bug fixes.
- Compatilble with Windows 7 and OSX 10.