Rob Papen has updated Predator to version 1.1.
Predator is a virtual synthesizer packed with powerful features geared towards production of contemporary dance music.
Updated in v1.1
- You can bypass individual FX’s by clicking on the FX number
- Extended Preset Menu, you can now access all the preset controls (such as recalling presets) via this menu
- You can use normal text instead of LCD text in GUI via a switch in the back screen
- Limiter for Flanger / Phaser
- Filter envelope & LFO are now available as modulation sources
- You can use normal text instead of LCD text in the GUI
- Oversampling CPU throttling, reduces the CPU usage at 88 – 96 Khz
- Improved preset loading, it takes less time & CPU now and should be no anomalous noises when loading presets
- Bank Loading via MIDI works properly now
- Lots of other minor bug fixes and improvements
- New presets include Junkie XL presets