Rob Papen has updated its Punch virtual drum and percussion instrument for Windows and Mac to version 1.0.3.
With Punch, Rob Papen delivers a brand new speaker busting, body rattling software instrument. Punch delivers synthesized drums in the finest audio quality and with breathtaking features for the contemporary producer.
Changes in Punch v1.0.3
- User midi mapping system allowing you to use any midi keys to trigger anything in Punch.
- Drum preview muting / soloing via right clicking on the preview pad.
- Key entry into sequencer via right click sequencer menu.
- Tape Delay / Tape Flanger / Analogue Phaser effects.
- Midi Preset / Bank changes which can be turned on / off (back panel).
- Global Sequencer Sync Off , so that all presets have sequencer syncing turned off.
- Increased oscillator resolution to remove low noise.
- Double clicking on dials / knobs set them to their default value.
- Fixed problem with non-stand aiff files not loading.
- Fixed problems with graphics anomalies in the big screen version.
- Other small fixes.
Punch is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) priced at €149 EUR (incl. VAT) / $179 USD.