Rob Weber has released Djembe Soundfont, a comprehensive representation of the versatile and musical percussion instrument.
Djembe Soundfont features
- Three primary articulations:
- the bass, or gun (pronounced goon);
- the tone, or Go;
- and the slap, or Pa.
- Each articulation contains 10-12 samples for each hand.
- Hands are mapped to corresponding keys on your keyboard to facilitate playing.
- Muted versions of each articulation, and an additional ringing slap.
- 16-bit, 44.1 KHz samples.
The Djembe Soundfont is available for purchase for $20 USD.
You can read more about the recording and construction of this soundfont at Rob’s blog.