Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Roberson Audio releases Prophanity
- Oscillator A: Frequency, Osc Waveform (Saw/Square), Pulse Width, Sync.
- Oscillator B: Frequency, Fine, Osc Waveform (Saw/Triangle/Square), Pulse Width, Low Freq, Keyboard.
- Mixer: Osc A, Osc B, Noise.
- Poly-Mod: Sources – Filter envelope, Osc B; Desinations – Freq A, PW A, Filter.
- Wheel-Mod: Source mix (LFO/Noise).
- LFO: Frequency, Waveform (Saw/Triangle/Square).
- Filter: Cutoff, Resonance, Envelope Amount, Keyboard, ADSR.
- Amplifier: ADSR.
- Volume, Velocity, Master Tune, A440, Glide.
Note: The unison section is missing since it still had a major bug. It is planned to be re-included in a feature version.
Prophanity was created with SynthEdit is and is available for Windows PC.