AdrenaLinn III’s Beat-Synched Filter Modulation effects give you the classic modulation effects you know and love like tremolo, flanging, filter sweeps, vibrato, rotary speaker and auto-pan, but moving in perfect synch to its drumbeats or MIDI clock.
New in AdrenaLinn III
- 40 amp models, all enhanced for accuracy, presence and improved tube saturation
- Stereo reverb
- User presets increased to 200 & filled with great new sounds
- User drumbeats increased to 200 & filled with great new beats
- Right foot switch is now named EFFECT and may be assigned per-preset to enable any specific effect or combination. Functions of both foot switches may be reassigned
- Greatly enhanced MIDI pedalboard control: up to 10 MIDI footswitches and 2 MIDI expression pedals may be assigned to control nearly all internal settings and commands
- A variable Amp Drive Boost has been added, actuated by panel or MIDI foot switches
- Stereo width of modulation effects and delay are now adjustable
- Envelope attack & decay times are now adjustable for random filter & random tremolo effects
- Four new Modulation Effects are added: Auto Pan, Wah Pedal, Fixed Filter and Sci-Fi
- Simple guitar amp distortion now exists for drumbeats, independent of guitar amp models
- Internal drums may be triggered from MIDI
- Variable- frequency lowpass filters have been added to output of amp models, delay & drumbeats
- Improved drum sounds
- Noise gate is improved to be virtually unnoticeable
AdrenaLinn III retails in US stores for US$499. You can buy it from the Roger Linn online store for US$375.
Visit the AdrenaLinn III product page for more information.