Roland announces DUO-CAPTURE mk2
Roland has introduced the DUO-CAPTURE mk2 USB audio interface, an updated version of the popular DUO-CAPTURE.
Offering the same great features as its predecessor, the DUO-CAPTURE mk2 can now be used as an audio interface for the Apple iPad in addition to Windows and Mac computers.
Compact and portable, the DUO-CAPTURE mk2 is a bus-powered USB audio interface designed for musicians and engineers that record on the go with a laptop computer or iPad. It features a 1/4-inch Mic/Guitar input with an impedance selector, plus an 1/8-inch input for connecting stereo devices.
DUO-CAPTURE mk2 features
- Small, convenient audio interface for mobile musicians.
- Compatible with Mac and PC; iPad compatibility via Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit.
- 1/4-inch MIC/GUITAR input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly.
- 1/8-inch stereo input; 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch dual headphone outputs.
- Dedicated controls for input and output volume.
- Low-latency ASIO (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers; input monitor function.
- USB bus powered.
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE for Windows included.