Roland announces JUPITER-50 Synthesizer
Roland has announced the JUPITER-50 Synthesizer, the second release in its contemporary generation of JUPITER-series keyboards.
Inheriting the stunning sounds and Live Set architecture of the acclaimed JUPITER-80, four separate sound engines can be stacked together to create classic fat synth tones and massive voices. The lightweight, streamlined design also makes it an essential keyboard for players everywhere.
Inside, the JUPITER-50 is equipped with a sound engine that is the sonic equal of its big brother, containing all of the SuperNATURAL synthesizer and acoustic tones found in the JUPITER-80. Users can even import JUPITER-80 sound data into the JUPITER-50 or utilize powerful onboard multi-effects and reverb for studio-quality sound processing.
- Stunning SuperNATURAL sounds powered by our most advanced sound engine.
- Travel-friendly design; 76-note weighted keyboard.
- Fast, friendly user interface with intuitive color-coded buttons and sliders.
- Registration function for saving and selecting sounds instantly.
- Pro-quality multi-effects and reverb.
- Expressive performance controllers, including D BEAM, pitch/mod lever, and control input jacks.
- USB Song Player/Recorder.
- USB audio/MIDI functionality; bundled with SONAR LE and JUPITER-50 Control Surface plug-in for SONAR.
The JUPITER-50 will be available in late spring. At the same time, a Version 2 update for the flagship JUPITER-80 will be released.