Roland announces OCTAPAD SPD-30
Roland has announced the OCTAPAD SPD-30, a portable electronic percussion instrument for any playing application.
Roland’s original Octapad profoundly changed the landscape of electronic percussion. The size of a briefcase, the Octapad offered drummers and percussionists the equivalent of an entire electronic rig in one self-contained unit — a new level of convenience and expression. Today, decades later, an exciting new chapter in Octapad history begins. The SPD-30 blends the world’s most essential sounds with the latest triggering technology in a road-tough package that’s ready for the most demanding performers.
OCTAPAD SPD-30 features
- Packed with new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects.
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads.
- Four dual-trigger inputs plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for accepting triggers from acoustic drums.
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers.
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage.
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation onstage or in any environment.
- Rugged, road-worthy design.