Roland Duo-Capture EX USB audio interface introduced
Roland has announced the Duo-Capture EX, the latest USB audio interface in the CAPTURE family of products for computer-based recording.
The DUO-CAPTURE EX is a two-in/two-out USB audio/MIDI interface housed in a road-tough and lightweight aluminum chassis. Small and durable, it works great for any application, from home studios to portable laptop or iPad recording setups. For the ultimate in mobile convenience, the DUO-CAPTURE EX can be powered either through a computer’s USB bus, with three AA batteries, or an optional AC adaptor.
Two VS Preamps onboard the DUO-CAPTURE EX deliver unmatched performance in this price class. Made with the same premium components as the preamps found in Roland’s OCTA-CAPTURE™ and QUAD-CAPTURE interfaces and M-400 commercial digital mixer, these high-grade mic preamps offer super-clean, transparent sound rivaling devices costing much more.
Housed in a compact, road-tough metal case, the new DUO-CAPTURE EX is perfect for both home recording and mobile production.
Duo-Capture EX features
- Two VS Preamps with phantom-power support.
- Compatible with PC, Mac, and iPad.
- Low-noise three-way power supply; runs on USB bus power, two AA-size batteries, or AC adapter.
- Road-tough, compact aluminum case.
- Hi-Z input for electric guitar or bass.
- MIDI input and output.
- Bundled with SONAR LE music-production software for Windows.
The Duo-Capture EX has an expected retail price of £149 GBP.
Supersynths updates GrooveBlox Live to v1.1