Roland has introduced QUAD-CAPTURE, an ultra-compact 4-input/4-output USB 2.0 Audio Interface for computer-based audio recording.
Designed for pro-quality audio capture at home or on the go, QUAD-CAPTURE boasts two premium microphone preamps, ultra-low latency operation at rates up to 24-bit/192 kHz, digital I/O, and MIDI in a portable package that runs on USB bus power.
QUAD-CAPTURE’s two digitally controlled VS Preamps provide performance that rivals devices costing much more. Based on the microphone preamps found in Roland’s flagship V-Studio 700 and M-400 V-Mixer, VS Preamps are built with premium components for clean, transparent audio with a superior signal-to-noise ratio. Each channel features selectable low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression, all of which are accessible through an easy-to-use software control panel.
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O.
- Graphical Control Panel software provides fast, intuitive control of the VS Preamps.
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches.
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps.
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver.
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply.
- Compact with durable aluminum body and Direct Box functionality.
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE.