Roland has announced the HS-5 Session Mixer, a digital mixer and recording interface designed for rehearsing bands, vocal groups, and other ensembles.
Portable and simple to operate, the HS-5 allows up to five musicians to play together and monitor the sound with headphones, with each player having hands-on control of their own mix.
The HS-5 also includes built-in amp modeling and effects, and gives groups the ability to easily capture their performances to a USB flash drive or DAW software on a computer.
HS-5 Session Mixer features
- Performer-friendly digital mixer with high-quality sound and USB.
- Up to five musicians can rehearse or jam while monitoring with headphones.
- Independent control of the monitor mix for each performer.
- COSM amp modeling plus vocal effects and built-in reverb.
- Record stereo mixes to a USB thumb drive.
- Connect to a computer via USB for multitrack recording in a DAW.