Roland has announced the JUNO-Gi, a mobile synthesizer with digital recorder.
The JUNO-Gi is compact, easy to use, and affordable and also boasts an all-new sound set designed for live performance, built-in eight-track digital recorder with 64 virtual tracks, and easy integration with many digital audio workstations through its built-in audio interface.
- Over 1,300 high-quality sounds optimized for live performance.
- Friendly operation with dedicated controls and large display.
- Lightweight, compact body with battery compatibility.
- 128-voice polyphony.
- Intuitive user interface, including dedicated Tone Category buttons and large display.
- Full-featured 8-track digital recorder onboard with Guitar/Mic/Line inputs.
- Plug in a guitar and play/record with built-in pro guitar effects derived from BOSS’ GT series.
- High-capacity SDHC card slot for data storage and direct play.
- Complete mobility when used with a battery-powered PA or amp such as the Roland’s BA-330 or KC-110.
The JUNO-Gi will be available to purchase in October 2010, for a recommended retail price of $1,199 USD.