Roland Kuit has announced the availability of the Laboratory of Patching—The Omnibus Version, a bundle of interactive books on patching modular synthesizers.
Laboratory of Patching combines the upgraded and extended interactive eBooks SoundLab I and SoundLab II bundled as one Big Modular Knowledge Lab with over 1700 patches.
Equal parts tutorial, demonstration and resource in modular synthesis, sound design and composition.
Laboratory of Patching features
- Learn how to use the modules and connections to quickly build robust patches, and get comfortable with high-level patching.
- Learn through examples that illuminate today’s best modular styles and program design techniques.
- Understand the “rationale behind the rules”: why modular synthesis works as it does.
- Use the extensive cross-references to help you connect related concepts and insights.
- Benefit from up-to-date learning aids that emphasize key points, help you to avoid pitfalls, promote good practices, and reinforce what you’ve learned.
Laboratory of Patching is available to purchase for 210 EUR. SoundLab I and/or SoundLab II users can get 15% discount; College & University students get 10% discount.
More information: Roland Kuit