Roland releases Fantom-G v1.30 update
Roland has announced the release of the version 1.30 update for the Fantom-G workstations.
This free download adds new content and enhancements to the Fantom-G, including new rhythm patterns, and a newly added Arpeggio Import Function.
Changes in Fantom-G v1.30 update
- Arpeggio Import Function for creating user arpeggio styles.
- Enhanced functionality, including independent tempo for Live and Studio modes.
- New keyboard modes for RPS and Rhythm Patterns.
- New real-time control of multiple sounds at once.
- Hundreds of new rhythm patterns and RPS phrases.
- New piano patches, Live Sets, and Studio Sets.
The version 1.30 update for the Fantom-G Series (including Fantom-G Librarian/Editor Software) is available for download here.
More information: Roland
Prosoniq updates NorthPole to v1.1.1