Roland releases OCTAPAD SPD-30
Roland has announced that the OCTAPAD SPD-30 digital percussion pad is now available in stores.
Featuring eight trigger pads, built-in sounds, multi-effects, and external trigger inputs, the OCTAPAD SPD-30 is the perfect portable electronic percussion instrument for any playing application.
Using the latest trigger technology from Roland’s industry-leading V-Drums®, the pads on the OCTAPAD SPD-30 feature an extremely natural and responsive playing feel. The eight separate trigger surfaces provide superior dynamic response, trigger consistency over a pad’s entire surface, and the elimination of crosstalk.
OCTAPAD SPD-30 features
- Includes new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects.
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums® provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads.
- Four dual-trigger inputs, plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for connecting triggers from acoustic drums.
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers.
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage.
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation in low-light conditions.
- Rugged, road-worthy design.
The OCTAPAD SPD-30 is now shipping with an MSRP of $799 USD.
Richard Devine releases GrainCube