Roland ships BK-7m Backing Module
Roland has announced that the BK-7m Backing Module is now shipping.
The portable unit can connect to any MIDI-compatible instrument, such as a keyboard, digital piano, or digital accordion. With hundreds of onboard accompaniment styles, high-quality sounds, and an easy-to-use interface, the BK-7m is the perfect companion for any entertainer.
- Portable backing module compatible with MIDI-capable pianos, keyboards, accordions, organs.
- 1,000-plus tones, 57 drum kits, 128-voice polyphony.
- Over 400 high-quality music styles, each with four one-touch settings.
- Over 900 Music Assistants covering every musical genre.
- SMF and audio file playback via onboard USB connector.
- Audio recording in WAV format directly to connected USB storage device.
- Cover function for SMFs and Music Styles.
- Composite Video Out to display Lyrics and/or Chord Symbols on external display.
The BK-7m is available now with a suggested retail price of $1,499 USD.
Producer Loops releases Dance Glitch Bundle