Roland has announced the RD-300NX Digital Stage Piano, the latest and most affordable member of its popular RD series stage piano lineup.
With a state-of-the-art stage piano that boasts an advanced SuperNATURAL® Piano sound engine, electric piano sounds based on SuperNATURAL technology, a newly developed Ivory Feel-G keyboard with Escapement, and a unique Sound Focus feature, the RD-300NX offers players of all levels superior digital piano performance at a breakthrough price.
The new innovative Sound Focus feature of the RD-300NX ensures that every note will be heard, even subtle pianissimo passages. Based on SuperNATURAL phase-correction technology, this essential feature ensures that the RD-300NX won’t get lost in the mix, penetrating through walls of sound without compressing or coloring the tone. Players can relax and play naturally, achieving presence onstage without sacrificing dynamics and sound quality.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine.
- New E. Piano sounds based on SuperNATURAL technology.
- Innovative Sound Focus feature ensures that every note will be heard in the mix without compressing or coloring the sound.
- New Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement.
- Intuitive U/I: new One Touch Piano feature and graphic LCD.
- Hundreds of high quality built-in sounds.
- Optional RPU-3 triple-pedal unit.