Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Ronald Passion updates Massive Passive EQ and Digital Parametric EQ to v1.2
Ronald Passion has released version 1.2 of Massive Passive EQ and Digital Parametric EQ, two freeware VST effect plug-ins for Windows.
This update fixes a problem with saving of presets.
Massive Passive EQ features
- Signal flow: IN + LP & HP + R1 (peaking & shelving) + R2 + R3 + R4 + OUT.
- Q is -3 db point and -6 db point.
- All frequencies based on Manley Hardware Equalizer (Massive Passive Stereo EQ).
- Red Led Meter (in & out).
Massive Passive EQ v1.2 Downloads: 10166 times
Digital Parametric EQ features
- Highpass & Lowpass filter + 6 bands (-/+ 24 range for each).
- 4 settings for the bands:
- Standard: 100Hz, 360Hz, 720Hz, 1.5KHz, 5KHz, 10KHz.
- Bass: 60Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz, 500Hz, 800Hz, 1.5KHz.
- Vox: 240Hz, 380Hz, 800Hz, 1.2KHz, 2.5KHz, 5KHz.
- Guitar: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz.
- Main output and on/off controls.
Digital Parametric Equalizer v1.2 Downloads: 8249 times
Check the Ronald Passion page for more freeware VST effect plug-ins by Ronald.