Rough Diamond Productions releases baddASS
Rough Diamond Productions has released baddASS, a free VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
baddASS is a single channel bass drum reinforment tool:
This is a very simple synth designed to add oomph to bass drums. Whenever the incoming signal [bass drum] is above the threshhold [sensitivity] baddASS’s gate opens allowing through whatever frequency you’ve chosen [20 – 200 Hz]. baddASS plays the note for upto a second [release] and can perform a pitch bend [detune] in either direction.
- Sensitivity, when the input rises above the threshhold, baddASS opens the gate to the synth section.
- Release, the time it takes for the baddASS note to fade out (If you’re using the detune function, this is also the time it takes for the detune to complete).
- Frequency, to set the base frequency.
- Detune, bending the note before the end of the release.
- Drive, level and threshold controls for drive.
- Click & Boost, controls the attack of the baddASS output (higher click setting -> faster attack), boost is 0 to 30 db.
- Gate input, input signal is also gated before becoming the dry output.
- Dry/Wet mix control.
Visit Rough Diamond Productions for more information.
Novation updates V-Station to v1.5.1