Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
rs-met updates Straightliner to v0.6.5 and releases MIDI Monitor
rs-met has released version 0.6.5 of Straightliner, a subtractive synthesizer plug-in for Windows PC.
Changes in Straightliner v0.6.5
- MIDI automation implemented.
- Now responds to sustain-pedal and all-notes-off.
- Shape slider is grayed out when it does not apply.
- Changed behaviour of sliders.
- More presets, more waveforms.
- Envelope generator re-programmed.
- Tweaking the ‘Time Scale’ parameter during holding a note is now directly reflected in the sound.
- Some bug fixes.
MIDI Monitor is a plugin which shows incoming MIDI messages. MIDI-events and incoming audio signals are passed through unchanged.
MIDI Monitor includes versions for both instrument- and effect plug-ins (some hosts distinguish between the two).
Visit rs-met for more information and links to download the freeware MIDI Monitor and the public beta of Straightliner.