Saltline releases Bachelard (beta)
Saltline has released a beta version of Bachelard, a freeware effect plug-in for Windows.
Bachelard comprises of two effects, a delay and a reverb. Each effect has two state variable self oscillating fiters to choose from. This plugin can be controlled in several different ways. Some of the controls feature key tracking and there is also a modulation matrix run by three LFOs. The sound that can be created from bachelard ranger from, obvious delay and reverb settings to, altering a sound beyond all recognition.
- Delay featuring, free, sync to host and key tracking (KTr) controlled rate.
- Delay feedback also features a KTr switch.
- Reverb parameters, size, width, damp and mix.
- Reverb size and mix controls also have KTr switches.
- Both effects have identical filters, 2 self oscillating SVs.
- The cutoff on the filters can also be set to KTr.
- 3 identical LFOs with free, sync to host and KTr rate control.
- Each LFO can be assigned in the modulation matrix to several destinations: delay rate, feedback, cutoff and resonance, reverb size, width, damp, mix, cutoff and resonance.
Bachelard is available as a freeware VST plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit Saltline for more information.