Saltline releases Ni
Saltline has released Ni, a single oscillator step sequencer synth for Windows PC.
- 7 waveforms.
- Octave switch, fine tuning.
- Phase modulation.
- Osc pitch controlled by 16 step sequencer.
- Sequencer: Directional switching, step rate, step start & end parameters.
- Self oscillating filter (LP, HP, BP, BR).
- Filter cutoff can be controlled by the sequencer.
- Multi destination, sync to host LFO.
- Effects: Reverb and delay, each with their own filter.
- LFO for modulation of effects’ filter cut, reverb size or delay rate.
Ni is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit Saltline for more information and a link to download Ni.
mimu.eu releases mnml_bslns