Sampleism intros Alive Underground Drums for Kontakt
Sampleism has announced the release of Alive Underground Drums, a Native Instruments Kontakt sample library by Nicolas Signat and Sampleism.
Alive Underground Drums has been developed by a very small team of people who are passionate about creating the best sounding Kontakt Instruments. It has taken many months of hard work and sleepless nights to complete.
Alive Underground Drums brings 3 high-end drum kits (Gretsch New Classic, Sonor 3007, Ludwig Legacy) with 5 great snares and a host of the finest cymbals on the market, all recorded in a huge underground car park in high definition (88,2 kHz 24 bit stereo).
Placed at about one meter, the microphone offers a result somewhere between a close mic and an overhead position, with a perfect balance between direct sound and reverberated sound. Choose your instruments, shape the sound with ADSR envelopes and effects (EQ and compressor) and mix elements with volume faders. You can also link channels to work easily and faster.
Alive Underground Drums features
- 3 high toms (2 zones), 2 medium toms (2 zones), 3 floor toms (2 zones), 4 kicks (1 zone), 5 snares (3×6 zones + 1×5 zones + 1×2 zones ), 2 hit-hats (9 zones), 6 rides (3 zones) and 7 crashes (2 zones).
- ADSR envelope, 3 bands semi-parametric EQ and compressor.
- General Midi mapping with extension.
- 18 patches with prepared kits, sound designed kits and more.
- More than 2500 samples in 44.1 kHz 24 bit stereo with full sustain and dynamics (2.3 GB on drive, ncw lossless format).
The sample library is available to purchase for the introductory price of £19.99 GBP (RRP £34.99 GBP). Requires full retail version of Kontakt 4.2.3 or above.