Samplephonics Analogue Witchcraft: Leftfield & experimental sounds
Samplephonics has released Analogue Witchcraft, a new sample pack by Paul Rez.
This is quite simply the most diverse and exciting sample pack we have released to date, packed full of leftfield and experimental loops and samples all with their own unique flavour and texture.
Paul Rez, the sound designer and composer behind this sample pack, utilized a number of experimental recording techniques and used some sought after analogue equipment, including a beautifully maintained Studer Tape Machine, UA LA610 recording channels, a Moogerfooger and Maestro Sustainer pedal, as well as Audiomulch and Reaktor for some cheeky digital manipulation.
Analogue Witchcraft features
- 250+ Loops and Samples split into folders:
- Acoustic Guitar Day Care – a contrast of organic and mechanical sound sources, melodic patterns and rhythmic percussion loops.
- Half Buried Drum Loops – distorted, twisted and warped leftfield drum loops and breaks.
- Retriggered to Tape – quirky music loops with added tape personality.
- Synthi Hurtful Bass Loops – gnarly twisted bass loops, recorded from a selection of analogue synth loops, bass guitars and upright basses.
- Un Cooperative Sequences – twisted and circuit bent synth loops and samples.
- Flawed foley Melodies – experimental rhythmical and melodic loops recorded from various natural sound sources.
- Organic Mechanic – a contrast of organic and mechanical sound sources, melodic patterns and rhythmic percussion loops.
- 802 MB total content.
- Formats: 24 Bit Wav, Apple Loops, Rex2, Kontakt, EXS24, NN-XT.
The sample library is available to purchase for £34.70 GBP.
Prime Loops intros Soundtrack Composer