Samplephonics intros Dirty Modular for Kontakt Player (+ Pre-order)
Samplephonics has introduced the Dirty Modular, a powerful hybrid modular virtual instrument powered by the Kontakt Free Player.
Under the hood of this beast lies 8,496 pristine audio samples, direct from a real analogue modular synth. These form the bases of 174 multisampled oscillator settings ready to be combined, routed and processed further through an interactive 3D interface.
Dirty Modular features
- 8,496 samples from a real modular synth.
- Comes with the Kontakt Free Player (you do NOT need to own a full copy of Kontakt to own this!).
- Interactive GUI with powerful routing and modulation options.
- 2 oscillators + 174 raw sounds available per oscillator with awesome random function!
- 150+ presets plus more free presets sent to your inbox!
- 3 LFO’s (routable to filter, amp or pitch).
- 3 Envelopes (routable to filter, amp or pitch).
- 2 analogue modelled Filters with switchable states (lp, bp, hp). Can be run individually or linked.
- 2 FX modules with switchable chorus, phaser, analogue modelled saturation, screamer distortion, amp distortion, bitcrusher and flanger. Can be run individually or linked.
- Huge stereo reverb and delay units.
- Analogue style sequencer with multiple routing options.
- In-app preset loading and saving meaning you don’t have to load samples every time.
- Highly optimised DFD streaming and sample purging for super fast and smooth sample loading.
- The only plugin available of its kind!
The library is available to pre-order now for £99 GBP (RRP £119 GBP).
More information: Samplephonics