Samplephonics releases Massive Dirty Sequences
Samplephonics has announced Massive Dirty Sequences, a soundset by Si Begg for the Massive software synthesizer from Native Instruments.
Si has programmed over 100 extremely detailed rhythmic sequences patches, perfect for epic trailer music and film scoring, dark dubstep and drum and bass, techno, industrial and electronica.
A great way to inject movement and groove into your productions without having to spend an age programming complex rhythms and sacrificing creativity, this presets pack contains a versatile collection of sounds with full macro effects for simple tweakery!
Massive Dirty Sequences features
- 104 presets for Massive, including:
- Abstractions – avante garde, twisted textures and programmed cycles
- Bass – deep, dark and dirty bass sequences
- Melodic – tuned melodic grooves and harmonic pulses
- Percussive – synthesized drum grooves and percussive loops
- All sounds are tagged and organised into catgegories for simple browsing.
- Royalty free.
The soundset is available to purchase for £15 GBP.