Samplephonics releases Warped Phonics sample pack
Samplephonics has released Warped Phonics, a collaboration between Samplephonics resident Ivan Shopov and sound designer/producer Airbag Killex, bringing together a fusion of warped, twisted, glitched out loops and samples.
They have worked hard together to produce a stunning collection experimental loops, samples and sampler instruments that explore new musical ideas and blur the line between music and sound design.
A number of experimental sound recording audio manipulation techniques have been unleashed inside this sample pack, including electroacoustic processing, contact mic recordings, circuit bent analogue synthesizers and various digital warping effects.
The result is a stunning collection of extremely versatile loops and samples that can be used in a variety of different genres to add textures, rhythmic patterns and effect elements to your productions.
Warped Phonics features
- 1.91 GB content (1.70 GB comp).
- Format: 24 Bit Wav, Kontakt, EXS24, Structure, NN-XT.
- Loops in 100, 125, 140, 170 bpm.
- Includes 35 Evolving Glitch one-shots, 66 Glitch FX one-shots, 31 Mini Glitch Hits one-shots, 127 Atmospheres and Textures, 139 Circuit Bent Synth Loops, 183 Modified Percussion Loops, 226 Sonic Grooves, 128 Warped Drum Loops.
- 92 Sampler Instruments in EXS24, Structure, NN-XT and Kontakt format.
- 4 Xtras.
Warped Phonics is available to purchase for £44.70 GBP.
Loopmasters releases Monster Sounds Sampler