Note: this post is from 2005, outbound links may be broken.
SampleRobot 1.5 released
SampleRobot offers fully automatic sampling of real instruments in definable detail. With SampleRobot you can recreate your favorite instruments and sounds via software samplers. You can archive your samples and combine your sounds to completely new virtual instruments. A futuristic graphical user interface gives you fast, efficient, and logical access to all sampling parameters.
- ASIO 2.1 support
- Sampling of virtual instruments
- Reason NN-XT export
- Preset Manager
- Wave drag and drop fuctionality
- Scalable main window
- New crossfade types and optimizations
- MIDI optimizations
- Export status window for SF2 files
- Automated recording
- Import Single Sample Sound Library
- Selecting MIDI In Device
- Naming convention
Visit the SampleRobot website for more information.