Samples From Mars has announced the release of Acid From Mars, an Ableton Live pack featuring the sounds of the Roland TB-303 synthesizer.
The goal of this project was to record the TB-303 better and more creatively than anybody else has. To provide devastating acid patches, but also to use the 303’s waveforms as a basis for completely re-imagining and expanding upon this awesome sound.
You’ll get square and saw wave acid bass warmed by tubes and enriched with harmonic distortion. Go beyond these patches with spacey organs, dreamy polyphony, subs fatter than the actual 303 and weirdo FX. Everything has been fully mapped with intricate FX processing – parallel reverbs, pitch shifting delays and more. And it’s all integrated seamlessly with Ableton Push or any midi controller.
Acid From Mars features
- 25 Fully Mapped, Multi-Sampled TB303.
- Ableton 9 Simpler Patches.
- 45 Royalty Free TB-303 Loops Recorded to Tape at 120 bpm X C Minor.
- Drum Rack containing 16 SP-1200 & MPC4000 Tape Drum Samples.
- 500 24bit 44.1 kHz TB-303 Samples.
- 824 MB of Acid.
The library is available for purchase for $28 USD.