SampleTekk has announced an Acoustic Piano Sale, a time limited offer on its acoustic piano sample libraries.
SampleTekk Acoustic Pianos
- 7CG – Seven Seas Grand, Yamaha C7 – Super detailed multisampled Grand Piano No less then 93 unique samples per recorded note.
- 7CG Jr, Yamaha C7 – A subset from the 7CG – The most detailed sampled Yamaha C7 (c) ever.
- Black Grand – Steinway D – The magnificent Steinway D, recorded in a concerthall for the true concert grand experience.
- Harpsichord – The instrument was sampled in thirds, (C, D#, F# and A) in each octave.
- PMI Bosendorfer 290 – This Bösendorfer library provides the greatest possible control during the softest pianissimo, through crescendos to the reserves of power needed for the loudest fortissimo.
- PMI Clavichords – This library brings you a small and a larger Clavichord. The clavichords have been sampled with their release sounds, giving them an unbelievable realistic quality.
- PMI Estonia – Estonia Concert Grand piano is a multi-velocity level chromatically sampled piano of the highest realism!
- PMI Forte E – A new 24 bit sampled Fortepiano with 3 velocity layers, sustain and modulator patches.
- PMI Historic Keyboards – A collection of historic instruments: 2 harpsichords, a virginal and a fortepiano for GigaStudio and compatible samplers.
- PMI Hybrid – Modular: Design Your Own Piano. The Hybrid Pianos are unlike any other piano library available today.
- PMI Old Lady – The final 24 bit grand piano library! This library brings you an amazing Model 1923 Steinway D grand piano.
- PMI Steinway D – We recorded the best grand piano we could find. This particular instrument is in premium condition, a Steinway model D3 with serial number 393210 which was built in 1965.
- PMI The Emperor – The final 24 bit grand piano library!!! EMPEROR: This library brings you an incredible Bösendorfer 290 SE as the most realistic sample library available today.
- PMI Yamaha C7 – PMI Yamaha C7 concervatory grand. Pop piano! Up to 16 levels of velocity, recorded at 96kHz/24 bits.
- Rain Piano – A serious Upright piano with character. Sometimes a Grand Piano is simply too much or lacks personality. Rain Piano is professionally setup to add character while staying in tune with your other instruments.
- SG88 Mk II – Studio Grand 88 – A large sample instrument that provides extra responsive velocity layering smooth transition from softest to loudest timbres.
- Steiny D – Steinway D – Based on the same samples as the award winning Black Grand. Sampleset contains more then 1000 individual samples.
- Steiny D Close! – Steinway D – Based on the samples recorded during the Black Grand session.
- TSO Yamaha C7 – The TSO is the stripped down, slicker, smaller version of TBO. Same timbre, same great sound, but a more economic, no fat version that can be useful when you need to work on a smaller budget. Still, it’s a big one!
- Vertikal Jazz / Pop – The Vertikal is a upright piano recorded and designed to do the job when you need that little extra “umpf” in your songs.
- WG Jr – Based on the same samples as the famous White Grand we have managed to make a smaller version that has the sound and playability that makes the White Grand so grand – in short: a little brother with a lot of attitude!!!!
- White Grand – SampleTekks White Grand – The Ultimate Studio Grand Piano.
- White Sister – The White Grand by SampleTekk is by many musicians and composers believed to be the finest contemporary studio rock/pop/jazz Grand Piano.
The SampleTekk acoustic piano libraries are available at 25% discount until February 18th, 2011.
More information: SampleTekk