SampleTekk has announced it has extended its sale on the Black Grand series of piano instrument libraries for Kontakt, ESX24 and HALion.
60% discount on the Black Grand Series
….plus some extra treats….
Extended offer – Ends Friday, March 17
Besides the Black Grand Pianos the sale now also includes a few more piano instrument libraries.
Black Week Sale
- Black Grand – The magnificent Steinway D, recorded in a concerthall for the true concert grand experience. Three different perspectives, Close, Ambient and Medium Ambiance gives you tree different instruments to choose from. Incredible 48 samples/note cut’s this sampled instrument in a class of it’s own.
- Black Grand Ambient – The “Ambient” perspective is normally the preferred configuration for recording a live classical piano performance, such as a recital. The microphones are placed at a sufficient distance let the tone fully engage the room. You might even say that the room is really the featured player here, as much as the piano.
- Black Grand Close – The “Close” perspective was recorded with the microphones placed very close to the strings. Normally, this isn’t the way you would record a classical piece, but you will find that this perspective gives you a great presence and brilliance. Try this version for an in-your-face pop or jazz sound, or for bold and aggressive features.
- Black Grand Medium – The “medium” perspective is taken using two microphones placed at a moderate distance from the instrument. This perspective works well for both classical and acoustic jazz recordings, where the perception of some room in the tone is desirable. Don’t be afraid to try this version in places where you might consider the Close Perspective to be ideal.
- Black Grand MkII – Includes all microphone perspectives, hammerback and pedalnoise samples, True Resonance, Real Time/True Pedaling, Sympathetic Resonance and more features.
- WG2 MkII Studio Grand Piano – We very lucky enough to find this fantastic instrument, an old, LARGE, Malmsjö Grand piano from around 1910, that had the clarity needed to work in a modern production, but also, at the same time, had the richness at well contoured bass side that would provide the power needed on the lower part of the keyboard without getting muddy.
- White Grand, in our opinion, the best contemporary pop/rock/jazz grand piano in the sampled world today.
- White Sister, a different colour, still with the force and bite of the White Grand, but also providing enough body for classical work giving you an incredible all-round Grand Piano: The White Sister.
The sale ends March 17th, 2017.
More information: SampleTekk