Samsara Cycle Audio Saw wave synthesizer for Windows released
Samsara Cycle Audio has announced the release of its SawSaw virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
- 4 Pitch controls with selectable ‘feet’ switch in the range of 32′ 16′ 8′ 4′ 2′.
- Filter with individual level controls for cutoff & resonance.
- Filter pass mix section with Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and Q settings.
- Mono/Poly selector.
- LFO level controls and ADRSA envelopes for amp and filter.
- LFO with host sync.
- Flanger effect.
- Pitch and output level controls.
- Midi Learn.
The Saw plug-in for Windows (VST) is a free download at Samsara Cycle Audio.
Hy2rogen launches Progressive Tools 9